NorCal Hospice, Inc. provides quality and compassionate care for patients facing life-limiting and terminal illness or injuries by using a combination of expert medical care, emotional, and spiritual support, and pain management. We recognize that each person has the right to pass on with dignity and as painlessly as possible. We also offer support to our patients’ loved ones during this time as well.
While death and dying are unavoidable traumatic events, we at NorCal Hospice, Inc. believe it is more important for our patients to live without pain, and with dignity, respect, and support. That is why, we have assembled a team of health care professionals who will come up with a plan that will assess and manage not only the physical needs of our patients, but their emotional and spiritual needs as well as the needs of their families.
NorCal Hospice, Inc. provides care that is tailored to each patient’s specific health, emotional, and spiritual needs. What you can expect from us…
- We offer many of the services you would otherwise receive in a hospital available to you in the comfort of home.
- We assembled a team of health care professionals specifically tailored to each patient’s needs.
- We follow a plan of care completed by a physician that is unique to each patient, utilizing one or more of our many clinicians, caregivers, and services. This could include operation or injury, wound care, symptom management, counseling, or respite care.
- We use cutting-edge software and technology to make our work as seamless and efficient as possible while maintaining real, person-to-person interactions between patients, our staff and other providers.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer questions or address concerns.
We are more than happy to help you in any way we can. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 408-842-0800 today.